Curious about costs?
Retainer/Administrative Fee $10,000
Agency Fee – 2nd Installment (due upon Match Acceptance) $8,000
Agency Fee – 3rd Installment (due upon GC contract signature) $7,000
Surrogate Rematch Fee (if first surrogate does not deliver a live baby) $5,000
International Surcharge $3,000
Concierge Services vary
*Colorado Surrogacy, LLC is proud to offer a 20% discount to active duty military members.
Surrogate Fee (add $5,000 per additional fetus) $40,000 - $55,000
Surrogate Expense Allowance ($200 per month, est. 14 months) ~$2,800
Housekeeping Allowance ($200 per month, est. 9 months) ~$1800
Maternity Clothing Allowance ($1,000 for multiples pregnancy) ~$750
Group Support Meeting Allowance ($75 per month, est. 10 months) ~$750
Embryo Transfer Fee $1,500
Additional Procedure Fees (e.g. transfer fee, in utero prenatal testing) ~$750 - $2,500+
Childcare/Lost Wages/Maternity Leave (negotiated, based on actual cost) ~$ actual costs
SCREENING AND IVF COSTS
Mental Health Screening for IP’s and Surrogate Included
Background Checks on IP’s, Surrogate and Surrogate Partner Included
Medical Screening, IVF Fees, Medication Costs ~$25,000 - $50,000
Donor Egg Acquisition (if applicable) ~$10,000
Surrogacy Contract/ Pre-Birth Order Filing $4,000 - $6,000
Stipend for Surrogate Independent Attorney $3,000
Escrow Account Fee $2,000
HEALTH INSURANCE/HEALTHCARE FEES SURROGATE
Scenario 1 – Surrogate/Spouse Employer Health Plan w/no Exclusion ~$750 - $9,000+
Scenario 2 – Individual Plan – Affordable Care Act (ACA) ~$6,000 - $12,000
Scenario 3 – Fee-for-service Cash Pay ~$26,000 - $50,000
LIFE INSURANCE FEES
Life Insurance for Surrogate $750 - $1,000
Per Diem vary
Taxis/Rental Car/Parking vary
RESTRICTION OF ACTIVITIES/LOST WAGES
Lost Wages (for long distance travel to IVF clinic, bed rest) vary
Childcare (may not be necessary or may be capped) vary
INTERNATIONAL NEWBORN HEALTH INSURANCE
Newborn Cash Pay Fee-for-Service (no upper limit) ~$3,000 - $125,000
- The second installment of the Agency Fee is held in escrow from match acceptance but is not considered earned until signature of Gestational Carrier Agreement.
- The third installment of the Agency Fee is held in escrow from signature of the Gestational Carrier Agreement but is not considered earned until fetal heartbeat is confirmed.
- Additional procedure fees usually range from $500 - $2,500 and may not be necessary.
- Lost Wages are calculated based on surrogate pay less any short term disability or employer-provided maternity coverage.
- If your selected Reproductive Endocrinologist requires testing in addition to what our agency provides this will incur extra cost.
- This is an estimate of costs. There is no guarantee of an upper limit on costs with cash pay.
Curious about financing options?
Simple and Stress Free Fertility Financing
The world’s leading surrogacy and in vitro fertilization (IVF) insurance solution provider, in partnership with LightStream, now offers financing options for ALL assisted reproduction insurance needs, including surrogacy and fertility medications through Walgreens Pharmacies.
Finally a way to alleviate the upfront, stressful, out of pocket costs to your journey of securing your future family.
New Life Fertility Finance makes it easier than ever before for patients and intended parents to make their dreams of having children come true.